Op-ed by Community Forests Shelburne County: “We need to see more than just words, since the biggest threat to Nova Scotia’s crown land forests stems from your continued unabated licensing of their wholesale destruction by clearcutting.”
All comments are moderated. Comments that contain even a hint of abuse, unproven allegations or insults or comments that are unnecessarily assertive will not be published. We may decide not to publish your comment just because we don't like the cut of your jib. Just so you know, your right to post comments on the NS Advocate website is NOT protected by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Also, we are very strict.
- News brief: CN changes dates for railway herbicide spraying to late July on
- Dayna Barnes: We need mental health supports for Nova Scotia youth everywhere and all the time on
- Forest loss in Nova Scotia, there’s an app for that on
- Kendall Worth: Community Services special diet nonsense is here to stay on
- Judy Haiven: The NDP should allow Rana Zaman to run on