Wayne Desmond takes a closer look at two occasions where Walmart security staff and Halifax police officers harassed Black shoppers, and suggests a pathway to justice. Sue the bastards!
News releases and public service announements
All comments are moderated. Comments that contain even a hint of abuse, unproven allegations or insults or comments that are unnecessarily assertive will not be published. We may decide not to publish your comment just because we don't like the cut of your jib. Just so you know, your right to post comments on the NS Advocate website is NOT protected by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Also, we are very strict.
- Paul Wozney: Time is now to reduce class sizes and keep schools safe on
- Halifax police ends occupation of government office in support of mainland moose habitat protection on
- We need a national inquiry into anti-Black racism on
- A woman’s going to send the drones, a poem by El Jones on
- Silence, the sound of stonewalling: Letter on the province’s unwillingness to meet with the mainland moose defenders on