Four videos on carding in Halifax, made by then NS Community College journalism student Matt Brand, featuring former boxer Kirk Johnson, social worker Lana MacLean, CBC journalist Phlis McGregor, and several people who were street checked and didn’t like it at all. There’s more on the website he created.
All comments are moderated. Comments that contain even a hint of abuse, unproven allegations or insults or comments that are unnecessarily assertive will not be published. We may decide not to publish your comment just because we don't like the cut of your jib. Just so you know, your right to post comments on the NS Advocate website is NOT protected by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Also, we are very strict.
- Media release: Liberal convention after-party interrupted by Kinder Morgan opposition on
- Guysborough District council rejects citizens petition to hold town hall meetings on
- Kendall Worth: Making $12 an hour better than welfare, but not by much on
- Metcap Living tenant: It’s been a nightmare since day one on
- “A captured bureaucracy“ – John Davis of the Clean Ocean Action Committee on Nova Scotia’s cozy relationship with Big Oil on