I went to a timely rally in support of migrant rights and against racism and Islamophobia. The event was organized by a broad coalition of social justice and anti-racism groups, and there is much more to come.
All comments are moderated. Comments that contain even a hint of abuse, unproven allegations or insults or comments that are unnecessarily assertive will not be published. We may decide not to publish your comment just because we don't like the cut of your jib. Just so you know, your right to post comments on the NS Advocate website is NOT protected by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Also, we are very strict.
- For seven years retiring Halifax police chief Blais denied that racism in the force even existed on
- Cynthia Bruce: Disrupting the pervasive presence of ableism in Nova Scotia on
- Thandiwe McCarthy: The darkest lesson – my education history on
- Rana Zaman: We should not be surprised about the Christchurch terror attack on
- Brandon Doucet: It’s time for free dental care for all Nova Scotians on