Stephen Wentzell profiles NDP candidate Julie Melanson, who knows a thing or two about rebuilding from the ground up. She’s done just that through her recovery, and now she’s eager to do the heavy lifting for her constituency.
News releases and public service announements
All comments are moderated. Comments that contain even a hint of abuse, unproven allegations or insults or comments that are unnecessarily assertive will not be published. We may decide not to publish your comment just because we don't like the cut of your jib. Just so you know, your right to post comments on the NS Advocate website is NOT protected by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Also, we are very strict.
- Open letter to Iain Rankin: “How are voters to trust you with a record like that?” on
- Ray Bates: What Nova Scotians do not need – A peekaboo election on
- Kendall Worth: Knocking on doors with Gary Burrill to sign our petition against the claw backs on
- Annapolis candidate threatened cyclists on social media on
- Brenda Thompson: Poverty and high rents behind a wholly preventable death in Annapolis Valley on